Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is one of the finest MCI approved government universities for medical studies to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz state medical academy ranking is a B+ grade university offering low-cost medicine program. Kyrgyz state medical academy admission KSMA process goes as follows. There are few direct representatives in India appointed by the university while others are sub-agents of the university. The students and the parents should always choose the official education consultants having a certificate of representation from the university to ensure proper guidance and direct admission to Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Our CEO has personally visited the city and taken the round of the city on a holiday there. If you wish to see it, you may check it out. A guided tour of Bishkek city!
Kyrgyz state medical academy official website trends all the universities offering programs to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. This university is the most popular since it has around 75 years of teaching experience. Indian Food is available for the hundreds of Indian students at a very low cost of USD 100 per month.
MCI Screening Test coaching is available with the students to ensure good results for passing the test. OSH state university, medical faculty is another accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Public health of the Kyrgyz republic. But it offers the much lower quality of education as compared to KSMA.
More than 15,000 students study at Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy addresses around 20% of International students from various countries such as India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other 23 countries. Currently, there are 350 Indian students from various states.
Kyrgyz state medical academy wiki reports state that more than 12,000 students are studying in Kyrgyzstan State from around the world. i.k Akhunbaev Kyrgyz state medical academy faculty of general medicine have actively involved in the anti-stress program for the rehabilitation of victims. It also won the first place at the international Olympiad in Novosibirsk.
- Tuition fees for the entire MBBS course
- Hostel accommodation for the entire course
- Food and Living cost through the course
- Miscellaneous Costs including medical insurance, resident permit extension, library fees, University Registration fees etc.
- We represent more than 51 Medical universities from various countries. However, these are TOP 10 Universities from suggested on various parameters. However, generally, we prefer to place the students to the top 5 universities of each of the 8 countries where they wish to be placed. For example, Kyrgyz State Medical University is the top-ranked medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
- The Kyrgyz state medical university is also referred or known as KSMA University. It is slightly more expensive than other MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan. But it is top ranked with 75 years of experience in teaching medicine.
We do Online Seminars (webinar) frequently to guide the students towards a right career path.