A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- English is Official Language of Philippines like India.
- 94% of the population speaks English.
- Entire education is in English Medium
- 100% visa for deserving students
- Highest Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- No need to learn any Foreign Language.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Philippines attract students from more than 65 countries
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Simple admission procedure, Easy student visa application process
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world.
- Tropical weather like India, whole year Temperature between 20 & 37 degrees
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
- Philippines attract students from India, USA, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc.
- The National Statistics Office reports a simple literacy rate of 93.4% and a functional literacy rate of 84.1% for 2003.
Doctors are known as the God on Earth. Many see the respect the profession. That is why the dream of every youth is to become a Doctor. Parents also want their child to become therapists, serve the people and get the fame. But this lack of seats availability in India is the biggest obstacle in dream completion.
Last year more than 6.3 million students took the exam for 52,300 seats. It means medical entrance percentage of success in the exam is only 0.6 per cent, 99.4 per cent were unable to get a seat in the medical entrance exam. The rest of the seats are heightened private colleges, whose cost is much higher. Many colleges fee up to 15 million per year.
Study MBBS in Philippines with SEED. We are leading and trustworthy education service providers that aim to help the MBBS students to get admissions in universities abroad. We have been a source of learning for students for more than a decade and we want to continue this legacy for several years to come.
Philippines is much more affordable when it comes to yearly fees of the universities & other expenses.
Philippines is the largest provider of medical trained nurses and doctors to the U.S.A, Canada and many other countries thus giving an assurance of jobs and the level of trust other countries have on students who have passed out of Philippines universities.
In Philippines, the teachers are not only fluent in English, but they are US educated.
Philippines is also known as Republic of Philippines is an archipelagic island of Southeast Asia located in the Pacific Ocean. It is known for its rich biodiversity and abundance in natural resources. It is considered to be twelfth populated country in the world. The country is home to people from different ethnicity and cultural background. Manila is the capital of the country and Quezon City is the most populous city.
The country has been a Spanish and American colony in the past. In 1934, the country obtained its Commonwealth status. In October 1945, it became a founding member of United Nations. Post World War II, through the Treaty of Manila, the country was recognized as an independent nation. At present, it follows democratic system, where the constitutional head is the President.
High quality education, safe and conducive environment and affordable fee structure and other associated expenses are one of the primary reasons for international students to opt for higher education in the country. Apart from this, with a degree of the educational institutes in Philippines, you can explore job opportunities in different countries in the world. Medium of instruction for all these courses is only English.
So long people were only aware of Soviet Russia and China for provision of affordable and good system of medical education. However, Philippines is also rising as one of the top places for providing high quality medical education, at par with the degrees awarded by the universities of the U.S.A and the U.K. Students get the degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) after completing four years degree program which is equivalent to M.B.B.S in India.
In the first year, the basics of medical sciences are taught. From the second year onwards to third year, these courses focus on specialized areas. Fourth year includes clinical rotation in different departments. This degree deals with medical theories, technologies, practices and different approaches for problem-solving.
Degree is recognized by MCI (IMC Act 1956), WHO, GMC, ECFMG, California Board of Medicine, CFGNS, USMLE (USA) & CHED - Govt. of Philippines, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf Countries, whole Europe etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries. After Graduating & passing the screening test in India conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi students can apply for Government jobs & also join Post Graduation in India.
Benefits of doing MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
1. The education system in Philippines is based upon American system of education which is highly advanced and modern.
2. MBBS in Philippines is taught in English Medium.
3. Philippines is an English speaking country. Students need not learn local language.
4. The procedure for MBBS Admission in Philippines is very simple and easy for Indian students.
5. Duration of MBBS in Philippines for Indian students is 5 years in Top Medical Universities of Philippines.
6. MBBS degree from Philippines is recognized worldwide. MCI also recognizes MBBS degree from Philippines.
7. MBBS course in Philippines is reasonably priced and affordable for Indian students.
8. Philippines has some of the best Medical Colleges in the world running exclusive classes for USA citizens.
9. Since MBBS in Philippines follows American curriculum, Indians students get a chance to get free coaching for USMLE. This facility is provided by some Universities only.
10. MBBS in Philippines is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
11. MCI Recognized MBBS Colleges in Philippines include Our Lady of Fatima University, AMA School of Medicine amongst others.
12. Indian students studying MBBS in Philippines get very good excposure to patients during their clinical training.
13. MBBS degree from Philippines is widely respected in India and students get job easily after clearing MCI Screening Test.
14. MBBS in Philippines for Indian students does not require the candidate to have IELTS or TOEFL score.
15. MBBS admission in Philippines is without any donation.